Make yourself throw up is a natural way to get rid of toxins in your stomach and it also helps you to feel better and lighter. But it depends on some situations. If you feeling sick, if you had too much alcohol, If you have food poisoning, or ingested contaminated food or non-corrosive substance such as pills. In this article, you will get some safest and natural remedies to make yourself throw up.
How To Make Yourself Throw Up
1. Throw Up With Fingers
One of the most popular and common methods to throw up with fingers. In this method, you only need to push the finger into your throat. It creates a gag reflex which is the cause of nauseous and prompts you to vomit.
Here are some useful tips before using fingers:
- Wash your hand properly before using fingers.
- Kneel down where you want to vomit ( vomit bags, bucket, and toilet ) and keep in mind that there is no stress on the abdominal area.
- Insert the finger inside the mouth and push it towards the back of the throat.
- Press the finger towards the back of the throat unless gag reflex wasn’t stimulated.
- As soon as you feel nausea, immediately remove the finger and try again if you are not vomiting.
- Wash your hand when you have done.
- And make sure to cut your nails to protect your throat from scratch.
2. Use Toothbrush
If you feel disgusting using fingers than you can use a toothbrush for throw up. In this method, wet the bristles of the toothbrush and rub it back of your tongue, it will work immediately.
Rub the toothbrush, until gag reflex wasn’t started. Keep in mind that do not push the toothbrush deeper and harder in the mouth, by doing you can hurt your throat.
3. Gargle With Eggs
Raw egg taste is very bad and many people do not like it. If you are one of those people who doesn’t like egg taste then this remedy is very helpful for how to make yourself throw up.
Take 2 raw eggs and break them and pour the egg white into the cup and gargle unless you start to feel gagging. Repeat this method until you throw up.
4. Try Bloodroot Herb
Bloodroot herb is an effective remedy which can help you to do vomit. You just need to make a mixture of bloodroot powder or glass of water and consume it.
This herb is used to cure various health issues and it is also known as stimulating nausea and vomiting.
Always talk to your doctor before consuming the bloodroot herb, because its high dose can be very toxic.
5. Watching Others Throw Up
You may feel a bit weird to see others vomiting, but it is a useful way to throw up yourself. Vomiting sounds and odors send signals to your body, due to which the probability of your vomiting increases substantially. You can induce yourself to vomit seeing videos of vomiting with the help of gadgets.
6. Use Warm Salt Water
This is one of the oldest ways to vomit yourself. Sodium is found in salt which can change the body’s natural electrolyte balance, which induces you to vomit.
Here are some simple steps to how to do this:
- Heat a glass of water so that you can drink it at once.
- Take four tablespoons of salt and mix them well in water.
- And drink the whole glass of water in one go.
- After drinking the salt water, drink 4 glasses of plain water.
- It takes 20 to 30 minutes to work.
To induce yourself to throw you can drink Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola contains high sugar content that your body cannot bear, due to which the body removes it from its system as a vomit.
8. Mustard Solution
Mustard contains natural emetic properties which makes you nauseous and induces vomiting and the bad taste of mustard also help you to throw up faster.
How to make a mustard solution:
- Take one glass of warm water and mustard powder or paste.
- Mix a tablespoon of mustard powder or paste into warm water.
- Mix them properly until the mixture is dissolved.
- And drink the solution
- The taste and smell of mustard solution will stimulate you to vomit within half an hour.
9. Expose Yourself To Unpleasant Smells And Sights
The dirty and stinking environment can help you to vomit. The scent and sight of the dirty atmosphere send signals to your brain, due to which you feel nausea, which causes further vomiting. If you are a sensitive person, then it will show an immediate effect on you.
10. Think About Vomiting
Thinking about the vomit is a very good and safe way to vomit yourself. Think about all the things that force you to vomit like you do not like the food, think about the dirty smells and those who make you sick. When you focus on all these things, your brain will be prompted to trigger nausea which causes the vomiting.
11. How To Make Yourself Throw Up With Baking Soda
Baking soda contains sodium bicarbonate which has been used to stimulate vomiting. High intake of sodium bicarbonate has many side effects and nausea and vomiting are one of them.
What should you do after vomiting?
- Rinse your mouth with plain water, it helps to get rid of the smell, and remove all the stomach acid in your mouth and do not brush teeth after vomiting.
- After rinsing your mouth drink water it rehydrates your body because vomiting causes dehydration. ( Drink slowly and less quantity )
- Drink herbal teas it is good for your digestion.
- Take rest to heal yourself because of vomiting remove all the vital nutrients from the body.