Acne on the back, shoulders, and chest is almost like the acne of the face. And there are almost the same treatments for both. However, home remedies do not have any side effects, but still, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist before applying the treatment. When the pimples stop appearing on your face. You can face the acne case of the body. Here we tell you what are the home remedies that can help you to get rid of shoulder acne.
Causes Of Body Acne
Before knowing the treatment of back, shoulders and chest acne, it is important to know why this happens. In general, this happens because the expansion of pores (due to heat) occurs and the dirt goes in them. It can be filthy sweat of body, not bathing for several days, and so on.
How To Get Rid Of Shoulder Acne
1. Exfoliate With Sugar And Oats
If you want to get rid of pimples, you have to adopt the habit of exfoliating the skin. Try to emphasize those areas where your skin is filthy and pimples appear. In this case, sugar helps remove dead skin cells and oats have soothing properties.
If your hands do not reach your back easily. So you can take the help of sponges that come with a long handle which you can easily find in pharmacies, supermarkets, and bathroom stores.
- 2 fist sugar
- Water (quantity required)
- 1 fist oat bran
- To make paste mix all the ingredients well
How to apply:
- And spread it on the back, shoulders, arms, and chest (where you want to get rid of acne) using in circular movements.
- Rub several times slowly and then rest for 5 minutes before removing it with hot water.
2. Get Rid Of Acne With Baking Soda, Lemon, Aloe vera, And Sugar
The baking soda and sugar act as exfoliants. Lemon removes stains and aloe vera softens. All these elements work together against acne of the back, shoulders, and chest.
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- The pulp of an aloe vera stem.
- 1 spoonful of sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Cut a stem of aloe vera and open it to remove its sap or gel.
- Place the aloe vera in a container, pour the baking soda and sugar and mix well.
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice in the previous preparation.
- Mix until you have a smooth paste.
How to apply:
- Wash and dry the affected area for treatment and wrap the towel.
- Apply the mask in a circular motion for 3 minutes.
- Let it dry and after 20 minutes rinse with warm water.
3. Honey And Vinegar
This is similar to the first recipe in case of preparation and application. And you can keep it in the fridge.
- A part of honey
- A part of apple cider vinegar
- Mix the ingredients in equal parts, you must make the necessary amount of quantity.
How to apply:
- Apply on the skin and massaging the skin to exfoliate.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
4. Leave Your Back Open
Clothes are one of the reasons for granites. Therefore, in the summer, use the clothes that do not cover your skin so that the skin can contact with the sun and air. Do not forget to apply sunscreen to prevent your skin from sunburn.
5. Use Lemon
Every night, before sleeping, apply a piece of lemon on acne affected areas. It has astringent properties that are good for balancing the pH of the skin. Always do it at night, because citrus and acidic juices come in contact with the sun, the skin gets stained.
6. Get Rid Of Shoulder Acne With Tea Tree Oil
If you are one of those people who did not like the lemon smell, then tea tree oil can help you. Pour a few drops on a cotton ball and apply on the affected areas. Rub gently to avoid infection or reaction.
7. Potato Serum
Problems in the digestive system and allergy to antibiotics may the reason for pimples. Apart from this, if you go to the gym or do any type of workout, then you can catch a fungal infection. Because you are sweating while doing workouts so that the skin is filled with dirt, which can cause pimples.
You can get rid of them by using potato serum. Take a potato, cut it in half and rub gently in affected areas, wash normally after half an hour.
8. Reduce Your Consumption Of Carbs
Diet plays an important role in everything in your body, including skin problems. If you have acne problems, then you should reduce the consumption of high carbs foods such as white bread, sugary sweets, and potatoes, which contain a high glycemic level (high impact on blood sugar).
According to some studies, low-level glycemic foods reduce inflammation and activity in the sebaceous glands.