If you want to get rid of your unhealthy skin, then apply these natural DIY skin care recipes that will free your skin from impurities.
The skin is one of the most comprehensive parts of the body. Every day the skin has to undergo many risks and hazards, from the solar rays that we receive when leaving the house to contact with chemical substances or oil, among others.
Take care of skin is not only aesthetics but also a subject of health and welfare. This is the reason why choosing the best products is important that help us to conserve, clean, hydrate and provide essential nutrients.
Renewing cells is a priority for good skin care. Such as, moisturizing, nurturing intensely and managing a good vitamin dose which will help you look healthy. If you want to get rid of your unhealthy skin, then these natural DIY skin care recipes have been given that will free your skin from impurities and without any side effects. If you have skin problems, do not hesitate to go to a specialist who is suited for your problem and skin type.
DIY skin care recipes
Cleaning the face before applying any product is the basic step. It is important to do so that it removes frozen dirt and impurities in pores. Dirt and impurities generating a layer that interferes with the regeneration process.
To remove impurities from the face, we will tell you a recipe of clean mask that is easy to make. You need a spoon of honey, a spoon of milk powder and an egg white. Mix all the ingredients well and apply on your face for 15 minutes. Then removed with warm water and finally rinse the face with cold water.
2. Face Mask For Soft Skin
To make the skin softening mask, you need a teaspoon natural yogurt, a teaspoon honey and about 10 or 12 drops of lemon. Mix all ingredients well until a homogeneous paste is obtained. Apply this paste on your face and let it stay for 30 minutes. You will begin to see its impact on the first day.
- Yogurt: A face mask made from curd works as anti-aging and helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The lactic acid present in the curd helps remove the dead skin and tighten the pores.
- Honey: It is naturally antibacterial which is great for prevent for acne, it is rich in antioxidants which help to slow down aging, and complexion boost in honey moisturize and soothe your skin, it helps to enhance the glow.
- Lemon: It is a great source of vitamin C and citric acid, if you use this regularly it will help to brighten and lighten your skin. And vitamin C helps to boost collagen production and neutralize free radicals.
3. Face Mask Recipe For Dry Skin
If you have dry skin, then you can solve this problem with this skin care recipe. Only half avocado and one tablespoon olive oil should be required. Mix the two ingredients well until the paste is done, apply it on your face and rest for 15 minutes. Then rinse your face with warm water.
- Avocado: Avocado is loaded with fatty acids and it is known for its skin moisturizing quality. In addition, avocado contains a good amount of vitamin E, potassium, lecithin, and other nutrients that nourish your skin.
- Olive oil: It is rich in vitamin E and contains anti-aging properties, which prevent your skin from damages and helps to delay the signs of aging.
4. Banana Mask
You need a crushed banana and a spoonful of honey. Mix both wells until the paste is formed and Apply it on the face except for the eyes area and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Banana: It is the most nutritious fruits for our skin. It moisturizes and hydrates dry skin, rich in potassium, good for those who have oily greasy skin, helps to treat acne and lighten dark spots.
5. Egg And Honey Mask For Skin Care
This skin care recipe is ideal for cleaning your skin. Mix well the whiteness of eggs, a spoonful of natural honey and a lemon juice, and when you get a thick paste. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes.
- The egg white helps in tightening and closing the big pores of the skin. It contains astringent properties that help shrink pores by tightening the skin. It is also a great source of protein and albumin that help you to get wrinkle free skin.
6. Skin Care Recipe With Strawberries And Yogurt
This skin care recipe is beneficial for those who want to remove fat on the face, mix half a cup of crushed strawberries with half a cup of plain yogurt. Then apply it on the face for 20 minutes. When you remove it, use lukewarm water.
- Strawberries: It is rich in vitamin C, it can be used to make excellent face masks to fight oily skin. It can also nourish and revive your skin. Strawberries help to remove excess sebum on the skin and it works very well to lightening blemishes and acne scars.
7. Rehydration Skin Care Recipe
Once a week, a moisturizing mask will save you from spending winter with dryness and tightness. For an unbeatable result, you can optionally substitute the application of this mask with the following proposal, which we propose:
You need half cucumber and a spoonful of natural yogurt. Put both of them in the blender and then apply the mixture on your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water to close the pores.
- Cucumber: it is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant level. It improves your skin and reduces redness, puffiness, and blemishes.
8. Anti-itch Mask
If you have sensitive skin and used to the unsightly redness, then there is a mask for you. Sensitivity in women’s life is very present, and often, not all products are good for our skin.
Take 3 tablespoons of yogurt and 3 tablespoons of oatmeal. Mix both ingredients well until you get a homogeneous paste, apply it on your face in a circular motion and make sure to cover all face. Leave for at least 15 minutes.
When removing the mask from your face don’t be too aggressive, because rubbing with a towel you can damage your skin. It is better that you soak a nice towel in warm water, and pass it gently through your face.
- Oatmeal: It is enriched with antioxidants properties, that helps to reduce the damages done to your skin by pollution, UV rays, and chemicals. It used to calm eczema and heal psoriasis and also help to reduce itching and inflammation.
9. Natural Orange Juice Mask
When your skin is exposed to atmospheric factors such as temperature changes or prolonged aggressive products, it can be dehydrated and defective. But the best part is that you can make the skin beautiful and healthy again by Vitamin C. And Orange Juice is enriched with vitamin C.
One of the most complete vitamins from the point of view of beauty and health. Vitamin C has the ability to restore the natural balance of the skin. And its fundamental properties are energizing, antioxidant, regenerating, illuminating the power and its benefits against aging.
To make this natural mask you only need an orange juice and a few spoonfuls of honey. Mix both of them well and apply on your face for 10 minutes. Then remove it with lukewarm water gently.
10. Mask Of Papaya, Honey, And Oats
If your skin is sensitive, then this mask is perfect for you. It will help to exfoliate your skin so that hydration really works. To make this skin care recipe, you only need 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 slice of papaya, and 1/2 tablespoon of oatmeal powder. Mix well all the three ingredients to make a paste.
Apply this paste on your face and take rest for 10 minutes. To remove this paste soak a nice towel in warm water, and pass it gently through your face.
- Papaya: It contains enzyme papain and alpha-hydroxy acids, works as a powerful exfoliator and helps to decompose dead skin cells. In return, it can make your skin light and soft. And the skin lightening properties in papaya help to clear blemishes and pigmentation.
11. Remove Impurities With Sugar And Oats
This recipe is one of the easiest and most known exfoliants that can be prepared to take care of your skin. You can apply it, at least, once a week. To make this recipe, take 3 tablespoons of water, a ½ cup of sugar, and 4 tablespoons of oats. Mix all the ingredients to form a paste, spread the mixture over the area of your skin that you want to exfoliate. Leave it for 5 minutes and remove with plenty of lukewarm water.
12. Carrot Mask For Skin Care
Carrot is a great source of many antioxidants that prevent the skin from aging. Put water and a carrot in a blender and make a lotion. Apply it on the skin with cotton balls. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse with water.
- Carrot: It is rich in beta carotene, an antioxidant that gets converted into vitamin A within the body. It protects your skin from sun hazards rays and helps to repair skin tissue.
The main factors that affect the skin:
The skin is the most essential and extensive organ of the human body and its first and main barrier against pathogens. It works in many ways, such as regulating body temperature, protecting internal structures, and providing sensations such as touch and pressure. Smooth and shiny skin is a sign of a healthy body. However, there are many internal and external reasons that can negatively influence its presence and functioning:
- Excessive contact with solar radiation.
- Excessive use of chemical products such as makeup, soaps, among others.
- Unbalanced and unhealthy diet.