This homemade body wash recipes will nourish your skin. And it is made entirely of natural ingredients such as coconut milk, honey, and aloe vera.
DIY Homemade Body Wash Recipes
1. DIY Coconut Milk Body Wash
The coconut milk in this body wash is rich in vitamin C which maintains elasticity and flexibility of the skin and prevents from wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Baby Soap, your choice (You can use as many bars as you like, depending on how much body wash you plan to do)
- Coconut milk
- Measuring cup
- Soup Pot
- Spoon (for stirring)
- plastic Bottle
- Mix soap into a bowl.
- Put the grated soap in a mushroom pan over your stove. Turn the burner on medium heat.
- Add 4 cups of water to the pot for each soap to shake. So 1 bar of soap would require 4 cups of water, 2 bars of soap would require 8 cups of water, and so on.
- Heat the mixture, stirring as needed until the soap dissolves and the mixture appears milked.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk to make a moisturizing soft soap.
- Allow the mixture to cool and transfer to either a pump container or a closed cap container. You can choose to use a funnel to avoid making a mess.
- Save your empty plastic shampoo or lotion bottles, which are perfect for cleaning and reusing for your homemade body wash.
2. Homemade Honey Body Wash
Honey is in your body wash helps to treat acne, rich in antioxidants which slow down aging, moisturize and soothe your skin, helps to create a glow.
- Half cup of Castile soap in liquid form and unscented.
- One fourth (1/4) cup of raw honey.
- One fourth (1/4) cup of melted coconut oil.
- 10 to 15 drops of essential like – lemon, sweet orange, and grapefruit.
- Take coconut oil, honey, essential oil and mix well.
- Add the soap slowly and mix gently so that you do not create suds.
- Pour it into a bottle and shake it before using it each time.
- Your body wash is ready which gives you a great smell and leaves the skin soft.
3. DIY Coconut Oil Body Wash Recipe
The antibacterial properties in the coconut oil help to reduce acne and reduce inflammation in the body. It is also known for moisturizing and protect your skin from infection.
- Unscented Castile soap – 2 cups
- Molten coconut oil – 3 tablespoons
- Rose water – 1 cup
- Essence oil with lavender – 15 to 20 drops
- Mix all the ingredients in a container or jar of quart format.
- Shake gently until the ingredients have mixed well.
- It is! You can leave your body in the wash jar or pour it into a press bottle.
- Always shake before using it.
- You can use it as a face wash, as it is very gentle on the skin.
- It’s safe to love everyone at home!
4. Non-Polluting Homemade Bath Gel
This non-polluting homemade gel is loaded with antibacterial properties which may help to fight the disease-causing bacteria and other germs. If you have sensitive skin and easily prone to skin disorders like redness and rashes, antibacterial help to rescue.
- 2 liters of water
- 100 g of glycerin soap (the most natural you can get)
- The essential oil of the aroma that you like: lavender, orange, rosehip, jasmine.
- A bottle to store it
- Grapefruit Seed (for antibacterial properties)
- Take two liters of water to boil.
- Meanwhile, cut the glycerin soap into small pieces with a knife. Make sure no large pieces remain.
- Once the water is hot, lower the heat and pour the soap.
- Let it dissolve.
- Add the essential oil and grapefruit seeds, when the mixture is warm.
- Once the mixture has cooled, pour into the bottles that you have prepared for this homemade gel.
5. Aloe Vera Body Wash Recipe
Aloe vera is known for its healing and medicinal properties. The gel-like substance in the leaves contains vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids which add moisture, helps to relieve skin irritation, treat cold sores, slow down the aging process, and fight acne.
- 3 cups of water
- Castile soap
- Aloe vera
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Add one-fourth cup of Castile soap.
- Boil it for 30 minutes in low heat.
- Add two tablespoons of pectin, stirring without stopping until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Then add 1/4 cup of aloe vera pulp and stir well.
- When cool, you can move it to a bottle.
6. Moisturizing Lavender Body Wash
The anti-inflammatory properties in lavender help to soothing and healing skin. Avocado oil moisturizes your skin while vitamin E cleans the skin. Oatmeal is great for cleaning.
- 3 glass water
- Castile soap or organic soap (liquid) – ¼ cup
- Rolled oatmeal – ¼ cup
- Vitamin E oil – 1 teaspoon
- Lavender essential oil – 15 drops
- Take the boiling water and pour it onto the oatmeal that you have placed in a glass bowl.
- Filter the solution and remove the oat. Now mix caster soap, vitamin E oil, lavender essential oil, and avocado oil.
- In a bottle for the dispenser, pour the oil and soap mixture (1/5 of the bottle) and porridge (4/5 of the bottle).
- Use this home-based body wash for an incredible bathing experience.