Bad eating habit, soft drinks, and excessive smoking cause gas in the intestines. Check out these 10 home remedies for gas pain, which will give you immediate relief and better feeling.
Fortunately, thanks to the properties of some natural ingredients, with the help of which you can prepare a series of home remedies for gas pain that help you to treat stomach pain in a harmless manner.
Stomach pain is the symptom of various diseases or is the consequence of sensitivity for some stimuli. In general, this happens with the feeling of swelling, gas, and acidity, although they may vary depending on their origin. What is certain is that most of the time, we want to find a solution to get relief from abdominal pain as soon as possible.
It should be noted that doctors refuse to try the following remedies in infants and children under the age of 15 years because these remedies can help hide a disease that requires a more specific type of care. Although they are natural elements, it is best to reserve them for adults.
Home remedies for gas pain:
When Home Remedies Should Be Taken?
Natural remedies can only help when the problem is of slight intensity and derived for a normal reason. However, if the pain is severe, then discontinuing medical care is not recommended. The combination of various treatments has also not been recommended, as counterproductive effects may occur. Remember that, as far as your health is concerned, it is necessary to work responsibly.
1. Infusion Of Ginger And Lemon
The root of ginger is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and digestive function in many parts of the world. Its intake in the form of an infusion reduces inflammation of the stomach, relieves dizziness and calms the feeling of pain. If combined with it a little lemon juice, the action of citrus will help regulate the anxiety and relieve stomach pain.
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 piece of ginger root.
- 1 glass water (250 ml).
- First, peel the piece of ginger and wash it. Then, grate it and reserve it.
- Then boil the water at boiling point and add the grated ginger.
- Leave the container for 10 minutes at room temperature (with lid).
- Once the water is lukewarm, add the lemon juice and drink.
2. Cinnamon Tea For Gas Pain
Cinnamon tea is very good to stimulate digestion so that by taking one after meals you can get relief from stomach inflorescence. This tea, along with the infusion of clove tea or chamomile tea, will help eliminate the bacteria that cause the food transfusion, which supports the movement of your gut.
- 1 cup of water.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- To make this tea, you should mix one teaspoon cinnamon powder in boiling water.
- You can also add them clove and chamomile.
3. Rice And Milk Remedy For Gas Pain
Milk or rice water is a vegetable beverage that improves digestion and protects the stomach lining. In addition to providing different nutrients, it is also a good way to reduce diarrhea. In these cases, you can drink up to 2 glasses in a day.
- 100-gram rice.
- 4 glasses of water 250 ml.
- Put the rice in water and boil for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Add honey before drinking to sweeten.
4. Absinthe Infusion
Healing properties of absinthe can be used in the treatment of stomach pain and other problems of the stomach can also be treated. You can drink up to 3 times a day, or until the discomfort disappears.
- 1 handful of absinthe
- 1 liter of water.
- Bring the water to boil.
- And boil the water at boiling point.
- Turn off the heat and leave for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Baking Soda And Lemon Home Remedy For Gas Pain
Combination of baking soda with lemon is one of the most common solutions in the world to relieve gas pain. Its slight alkaline effect reduces acidity almost immediately, and it favors the balance of the stomach lining.
- A lemon juice.
- 1 glass of water.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Mix the baking soda and lemon juice in the water cup.
- Wait for the effervescence pass.
- You can drink it twice a day.
6. Chamomile Tea For Gas Pain
The properties of chamomile have been used since antiquity as a remedy against the problems of the digestive system. It is very soft on the stomach and helps in reducing inflammation, flatulence, and stress.
- 1 glass water.
- 1 bag chamomile tea.
- 2 and a half spoon of honey. (it’s optional )
- Prepare the chamomile tea as usual.
- It is important to leave the tea bag in hot water for at least 5 minutes to dissolve chamomile.
- Add honey to sweeten it.
- You can drink this tea 3 times a day.
7. Bottle Of Hot Water
When gases start to produce pain, you can put a bottle of hot water or compresses in the stomach. This works because the heat relaxes the muscles of the intestine, causing the gas to move; In addition, the high temperature reduces the sensation of pain.
8. Do Some Physical Activity
By doing soft exercises, the muscles of the intestine get relief, which stimulates the movement of gas and subsequent release. The practice of walking after a meal or some yoga postures are highly beneficial activities to combat this evil.
9. Drink Warm Lemon Water
This is an excellent home remedy when you have pain and cramps, this water helps to increase the acidity in your stomach, which produces hydrochloric acid to make your food process easier. By drinking this water you can clean your stomach and remove gases easily.
10. Eat Papaya
This fruit is ideal for the digestive system, it contains the enzymes needed for the digestive process and eliminate the formation of gases. You can prepare it in a smoothie, juice or eat fruits in pieces.